Protein powders are one of the most important nutritional supplements used in sports. The protein made up of them is an important raw material for building muscles and many of the cells important in building the body. Sports players use them to build their bodies and muscles, in addition to their presence in many natural foods such as meat. Eggs and milk, and we will mention in our article these proteins, the best time to drink them, and the maximum amount to drink them daily, in addition to the damage caused by the increase in their intake.
The best time to drink protein
After conducting research and studies, it is revealed that the best time to drink protein is in the early morning hours, that is, that the protein is combined with breakfast, where the body in the morning is thirsty to take protein because it is prevented from feeding at night, and experts advise drinking it also after half an hour, even It is absorbed by the body and utilized, because if it is taken half an hour after exercise, it will prevent the accumulation of cortisol in the body, which is primarily responsible for the growth of muscle mass.
The body’s need of protein
People should be moderate in eating protein powder, and take the recommended amount by experts, which is 0.8 grams per one kilogram of body weight, that is, if the person has a weight of eighty kilograms, then he needs sixty four grams of protein, this is for a person As for the athlete, the percentage of taking protein powder is different from the other, so he must take 1.8 grams of protein per kilo of his weight, that is, if the athlete’s weight is eighty kilograms, then he needs 144 grams of protein powder.
Normal and athletic people can eat natural protein from other sources besides protein powder. It is found in a large number in meat, eggs, and fish of all kinds, but it must be mentioned that it should be consumed in moderation. Because it exhausts the liver and kidneys.
- Dehydration, cirrhosis, and kidney failure.
- Many problems with the digestive system.
- Excessive emotion.
- The appearance of acne.
- Nausea and dizziness, in addition to constant headaches.
- Fast and noticeable weight gain.
- Stomach pain, as well as swelling and stomach cramps.
- Osteoporosis, as well as kidney stones.
- Hair loss, especially for males.
- Infertility, especially in men, due to an imbalance in the hormone testosterone, which leads to atrophy of the testicles, and which reduces sperm production.
- Psychological and physiological fatigue, which causes mental disorders, represented by aggressive and barbaric behaviors, in addition to abnormal reactions.
- Infection with various diseases, such as cholesterol, which causes many heart problems.
Get protein from MyProtein
Buy your protein from MyProtein using this link and coupon code and get 35% off.
Offer limit 26/05/2020.