The testosterone hormone is the male hormone, and it is found in the body of both sexes, but in females in small quantities and excreted in the womb, and in males in large quantities and excreted in the testicles, and the level of the hormone in the male body is related to its sexual performance ability, hair growth, reproduction, and muscle mass increase, and this explains Bodybuilding has taken up this hormone, and the level of this hormone increases in a man’s body at the age of forty, and then begins to decrease with age.
Symptoms of low testosterone
- Cold and weak sexual desire, as well as the absence or weakness of sperm.
- Loss of focus and often accompanied by depression.
- Increased and enlarged male breast size.
- Decreased muscle mass, and body hair loss.
Causes of testosterone deficiency
- Aging is one of the main causes of hormone deficiency in the body.
- The genitals responsible for producing this hormone are infected with acute inflammation, or have cancer.
- Chemical treatment.
- Having pituitary diseases, or diseases that cause chromosomal abnormalities.
Testosterone damages bodybuilding
Bodybuilders taking testosterone, with needles or tablets, can do a whole lot of damage. Because it causes an imbalance in metabolism (metabolism) in the body, and these include:
- It negatively affects the work of the heart, blood vessels and arteries, and it also causes high blood pressure.
- Significant hair loss, skin inflammation, and acne breakouts.
- High level of calcium in the blood.
- Defective cholesterol and fat.
- High risk of hepatotoxicity and jaundice.
- Hyper erection.
Natural methods to increase testosterone
- Eat more foods that contain healthy fats, such as: omega-3 fats, which are best for the health of the human body. These fats are found in many foods, including: avocado, nuts, egg yolks, olive oil, olives, cold walnut oil, and this type of Fat helps get a healthy, vibrant and energetic body.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exposing the body to sunlight ranges between 15 to 30 minutes, until the body gets enough vitamin D, as the high level of vitamin D in the body raises the rate of testosterone in the body by up to 20%.
- Eat foods rich in zinc, the higher the level of zinc in the body, the higher the level of testosterone, and foods rich in zinc: shellfish, nuts, spinach, beef or lamb, avoid the things that cause stress, because tension stimulates the body to produce the hormone cortisol, This hormone limits the amount of testosterone secreted in the body.