Growth hormone is a peptide hormone that is made and secreted from the anterior pituitary (English: Anterior pituitary) so that 1-2 mg of this hormone is released on a daily basis, and its mission is to stimulate the growth of all body tissues, including the bones, It should be noted that the levels of this hormone increase gradually during childhood so that it reaches a peak in adulthood,  and the increase in the levels of this hormone stops once merging platelets in the bone, and this hormone does not promote growth in adults, but its function is to maintain The body’s natural structure, Metabolism, including includes helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
It is worth noting that there are two main hormones that control the growth hormone, the growth hormone-releasing hormone (English: Growth hormone-releasing hormone) and the Somatostatin, the first of which stimulates the pituitary gland to release this hormone, while the other inhibits its secretion, The release of growth hormone does not take place continuously in the human body, but rather in the form of strokes every 3-5 hours. In this context, it is indicated that many factors have a role in increasing the levels of this hormone, including sleep, psychological pressure, and exercise. The touched drop Blood glucose.
Indications of the use of growth hormone
Dependent of growth hormone purified from the human pituitary gland in order to treat specific cases in the past, and with the development of science, recombinant DNA technology was used to manufacture the growth hormone with a view to its use in many applications, whether on humans or animals,  In general, the reasons for using growth hormone can be explained according to the age group as follows:
Children: This hormone may be prescribed in cases where some children lack the normal levels of growth hormone, which prevents their ability to reach the appropriate length, including the description of human growth hormone in cases of weak growth resulting from a lack of growth hormones, such as the result of Turner syndrome (English: Turner syndrome) or kidney failure.
Adults: Adults may suffer from a group of symptoms caused by a lack of growth hormone due to problems with the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus. Symptoms include weak bone density, low muscle mass, fatigue, depression, memory impairment, or an increase in the amount of fat. In the body around the waist,  this hormone is also prescribed in cases of short bowel syndrome, or a lack of growth hormone caused by rare pituitary tumors or their treatment, or associated muscle wasting (English: Muscle wasting) HIV / AIDS,  in general, is the resulting benefit About receiving HGH injections as follows:
- Increased bone density, thereby reducing exposure to fractures.
- Increased muscle mass.
- Increased energy levels in the body.
- Increased ability to exercise.
- Reducing body fat.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease.
Risks of misuse of growth hormone
Although healthy adults may not use the human growth hormone, this may cause them to suffer from a range of damages and side effects, including the following:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Increased insulin resistance.
- Swelling of the arms and legs.
- Joint and muscle pain.
- Gynecomastia (Gynecomastia), a condition that promotes the development of breast tissue in men.
- Increased risk of certain diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some types of cancer.
- Skin numbness or numbness.
- High levels of cholesterol in the body.
Contraindications to the use of growth hormone
Experts have warned against using the human growth hormone for a number of conditions, including people with one of the following conditions:
- dangerous diseases.
- Severe breathing problems.
- Multiple injuries.
- Complications from open-heart surgery or abdominal surgery.
Tips when using growth hormone
The most important tips and guidelines that the human growth hormone needs to be used can be considered as follows:
Storage: The following are the most important points to consider when storing the human growth hormone:
- Cool it at a temperature between 2-4.5 ° C, as high temperatures or extreme cold affect its effectiveness.
- The ability to put it back in the refrigerator, and continue to use it if left outside the refrigerator overnight.
- Keep the human growth hormone in the coolant in the operating kit when traveling for a period of up to ten hours, then put it on ice after ten hours, and it is worth noting that it is
- necessary to avoid placing growth hormone pens directly in the ice, but put it in a special bag before Put it in the snow.
When to use: Some things to consider when using the Human Growth Hormone can be mentioned as follows:
- Giving human growth hormone at night, preferably within the first hour of sleep, and preferably taking it at the same time as the days when the hormone should be taken as recommended by the doctor.
- The possibility of changing the time of taking the hormone from time to time, whether providing it or delaying it for a few hours, while making sure to avoid taking it before five o’clock in the evening, with the exception of unusual circumstances, such as travel.
- Not to compensate for taking the hormone injection if it is forgotten, as it is exceeded and adherence to the next dose, taking care not to exceed the number of times the missed dose once a month.
Injection locations: The following matters are taken into consideration:
- Use four injection sites out of eight possible, so that they are rotated every time of use. These sites are represented by the area behind the arms, and above or outside the thighs, the sides of the abdomen, and the outer quadrant of the buttocks.
- Keep a note in which the name of the place where the hormone was injected is recorded, in addition to recording the date the package was opened in order to track expiration dates and the number of injections that were used.