It is a nutritional supplement that the body converts to amino acid, as it has a role in the production of enzymes that are important to the body and is the main component of muscle nutrition, and is considered the most popular type of nutritional supplement especially for bodybuilders, and some of them are satisfied with it and do not take any other food supplement type, and to obtain the largest Take advantage of this dietary supplement, you should know the benefits of eating it, the amount of protein needed for muscle growth, and the appropriate way to take this dietary supplement.
Benefits of eating protein
- Muscle regeneration and building.
- Reducing body fat.
- Reducing cholesterol in the body.
- Regulating the amount of glucose in the body.
The amount of protein needed for muscle growth
Eat 2 to 2.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, such as: if the body weight is 70 kilograms, then eat from 140 grams protein to 175 grams per day, and it should be noted that the muscles cannot absorb more than 40 grams of protein per serving, Therefore, you should avoid eating large quantities in one meal, and it is eaten and obtained either from natural sources such as meat or chicken, or obtaining the required fines using protein powder, which is mixed with either water or milk, in order to improve the absorption of amino acids in the body, preferably Take the mixture next to a meal that contains carbohydra And sugars.
Types of proteins to eat
- Protein containing fats and carbohydrates: two scoops are taken before training.
- Protein that contains simple carbohydrates: A type of food that contains simple carbohydrates, such as rice, pasta, and potatoes, is eaten after exercise without mixing them with any type of fat. After 15 minutes, two scoops of protein are absorbed quickly and free of carbohydrates and fats. Muscles take the most benefit from protein instead of using it as energy.
- Protein free of carbohydrates and fats, where the speed of absorption is slow, which helps the muscles to benefit more from the fines ingested, and is consumed for the rest of the day.
Protein intake times
The right time for dietitians to recommend and how to eat protein:
- Morning hours: Protein powder is mixed with a full breakfast, providing the muscles with the ideal building elements.
- After exercise: The protein mixture is eaten after half an hour of exercise, in order for the body to return its need of energy and proteins to rebuild and revitalize the muscles.
- Before the exercise: The mixture is taken a quarter or half an hour before the exercise, but most bodybuilders avoid eating protein with the meal before exercise, as the protein powder is digested during the exercise that requires a lot of effort and therefore is not fully utilized.
The use of proteins in building muscle has a positive side, as it has a negative side that can happen when excessive use of these proteins and supplements, and the instructions on the protein packaging should be followed when using them.
Get protein from MyProtein
Buy your protein from MyProtein using this link and coupon code and get 35% off.
Offer limit 10/05/2020.