Eat more calories
Abdominal muscles can be obtained by adding about 250-500 calories to the one that a person usually burns, which can be calculated by using various programs, such as: the online calculator; these programs take into account the age, gender, and level of a person’s activity But you should avoid eating large amounts of unhealthy foods, such as: ice cream, sausage, or those full of unhelpful calories such as sugars, refined carbohydrates, and saturated fats. It is recommended to eat homemade meals that contain lean protein and fresh products. , Cereal, and his father N health, such as avocados and nuts, as a substitute for those foods, and should avoid rich thermal drinks such as soda, coffee and calories.
Increase the amount of protein
Protein provides the amino acids needed to build muscle, promotes the body’s repair process, and provides a good percentage of total daily calories from protein. The International Sports Nutrition Association recommends that athletes eat about 0.72 and 0.91 grams of protein per half kilogram of body weight per day. For an adult who weighs 68 kilograms, the amount of protein needed to boost strength amounts to between 108 and 137 grams of it per day. The necessary protein quantities should be divided into four or five meals. For example, two boiled eggs can be eaten at breakfast, and the roast chicken breast is For lunch, grilled steaks for dinner, drink low-fat milk, or thin slices of cheese with snacks.
Reducing the amount of carbohydrates
It is advised to reduce the amount of carbohydrates that are eaten; to obtain the required amount of it can be eaten approximately 200-215 grams per day of them, also can be eaten one to two pieces of whole fruit, and half a cup of grains, such as oatmeal, or brown rice, in addition to some Dairy products; it is not the goal to completely exclude carbohydrates, or reduce them to very low quantities, but the goal is to reduce their levels, because this will help to burn fats, especially those in the abdominal area, which prevent the formation of muscles in them.
A study published in the 2015 edition of the Journal of Nutrition showed that consuming about 40-43 percent of daily calories that are from carbohydrates instead of the recommended amount which is about 45-65 percent of calories had positive effects on loss and distribution Body fat.
Abdominal crunch is one of the most important exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles, which can be performed by the following:
- Lie on the back, put the feet on the wall so that the knees and hips are bent at a 90 degree angle, tightening the abdomen.
- The head and shoulders are raised from the ground, and the arms can be held on the chest rather than on the back of the head, to avoid straining the neck.
- Stay in this position with a deep breath for three times.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times.
Bridge exercise is important for improving the strength of many basic muscles, such as the abdominal muscles, and can be done by following these steps:
- Lie on the back with the knees bent, so that the back is in a normal position, not arched or pressed to the ground, and avoid tilting the hips.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles.
- Lift the hips off the ground, until the hips are aligned with the knees and shoulders.
- Stay in this position while taking three deep breaths.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times.
Hands adjusting exercises
Modified Hundreds exercise helps to strengthen the center of the body and abdominal muscles, and can be done by:
- Lie on the back, with the hands on both sides.
- Lift the knees off the ground, and bend them 90 degrees so that they are directly above the hips parallel to the ground.
- Lift the head, neck, and shoulders off the ground with the participation of the abdominal muscles.
- Keep the shoulders away from the ears, then extend the hands forward.
- Lift your hands down and up.
- Lift hands five times on inhale, then five times on exhale.
- Repeat this by taking 3 breaths.