Finger grip exercise
Hand and finger exercises, which help to enhance hand and finger movement, and relieve muscle pain are practiced by doing the following:
- Hand grip a nice fist, and wrap your thumb with other fingers.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds, then drop and extend forward.
- Repeat the exercise at least four times a day.
Finger stretching exercises
This exercise helps relieve pain and improve your hands movement by:
- Laying the hand on a flat surface, such as a table and others.
- Gently stretch your fingers toward the surface and avoid pressing the joints.
- The tide continues for 30-60 seconds, then back to normal.
- Repeat the method four times on the right and left hands.
Finger lift exercise
This exercise is used to help increase the range of movement and flexibility of the fingers, and the following are followed:
- Place the palm of the hand on a table or other surface.
- Gently lift only one finger and then lower it.
- Lift all fingers and thumb simultaneously.
- Repeat this exercise 12 times on each hand.
Hands warming exercise
It is preferable to warm the fingers of the hands with stiffness and pain before exercising, to help the hands move and stretch, and a piece of warm cloth can be used, or soak the hands in warm water for 5-10 minutes, or apply the hands with an amount of oil and wear rubber gloves, and soak Hands are in warm water for a few minutes, and this helps the hands get warm.
Play with mud
Playing with mud or putty helps to increase the movement and strengthening of the fingers of the hands, and play using the fingertips, making a ball of mud, wrapping it in the palm of the hands and then throwing it.
The bending exercise is done through the following:
- Place a pinky finger on the left hand and thumb on the table.
- Lift your thumb up, bend the rest of the fingers inward, i.e. make your L-shaped fingers hold, and continue this movement for a few seconds.
- Repeat the exercise ten times on the left hand.
- Repeat the exercise on the right hand.
Stretch the wrist and fold it
Arthritis of the hand can be treated by extending the right arm with the palm of the hand down, pressing down on the right hand by using the left hand, and gently holding for a few seconds, and repeating the exercise 10 times on the right hand, then moving to the left hand to work The same exercise, and this exercise can be practiced in the following way:
- Place the forearm on the table, hang the hand toward the edge of the table, and stretch the palm of the hand toward the bottom.
- Move the hand upward and stretch it gently.
- Return to the starting point.
- Repeat the exercise on the other hand.
Thumb flexion exercise
The exercise is practiced as follows:
- It starts with your thumb and put it back a little.
- Move the finger towards the palm, then return to the starting point.
Use this coupon to get 65% discount buying your protein