Flaxseed seeds have been famous since ancient times, especially among the Pharaohs and Greeks, as medicinal seeds that have many important benefits for the human body, because they contain dietary fibers and a group of vitamins (A, B, D, E), and trans fats in addition to protein, as well as Contains antioxidants that fight many diseases. These seeds are used to treat and relieve many infections, and to treat external wounds. They work to avoid the occurrence of constipation in a person, so that these seeds are used after grinding, and must be kept in the refrigerator, and taken orally And it is preferable to use these seeds after grinding them for a period Not more than two weeks, because it is sensitive to the process of oxidation, as we can extract flaxseed oil (mono-fat) from these seeds, and is available on the market as a liquid in the form of capsules.
One of the most famous uses of flaxseed in the process of slimming and getting rid of excess weight in the body, because it contains a small number of carbohydrates and fats beneficial to the body, and helps to fill the stomach and a feeling of satiety, it is recommended to eat it before eating a meal and it must be ground because the human body does not benefit in a way Suitable from strong antioxidants, this seed is eaten three spoons a day with drinking water after eating it, it is possible to eat it with bread, rice, and add it with salads and milk.
Uses of flaxseed
- Flaxseed is used to prevent constipation, hence a laxative and laxative agent.
- It is used to treat hot flashes.
- Used to treat arthritis.
- It is used in the treatment of cholesterol levels in the blood in the event that it is higher than normal.
- It is widely used to treat or prevent some diseases in the body.
- Used in the prevention of atherosclerosis.
Benefits of flaxseed for slimming
- It contains complementary fibers that are soluble in the body (oat bran), hence their importance as a laxative.
- Contains (alpha-linolenic acid), which is a vital fatty acid, found in plant foods only, as the body does not manufacture it, which in turn is very useful in the process of eliminating excess weight, and it gives the feeling of fullness of the stomach, and thus a feeling of satiety, and not eating more the food.
- It contains saturated fat, and it is very beneficial to the body, as it works to reduce the bad cholesterol level in the blood.
- A portion of the food is added to the diet followed by the diet, as it is considered a dietary supplement rich in important elements necessary for the human body.
- Flaxseed has low-calorie content, and therefore beneficial to the slimming process.